WAREHOUSE TEAM MEMBER
The Warehouse Team Member completes shipments by picking, processing and loading orders. The warehouse team is responsible for the unloading and receipt of containers. Team members insure accurate stock and cleanliness of warehouse. All Team Members are expected to perform all duties in a manner which best reflects the quality and creative brand of Industry West.
Warehouse Team Members are expected to perform all duties in a SAFE AND RESPONSIBLE MANNER.
Warehouse Team Members are expected to report to work timely and in the uniform provided to them.
Warehouse Team Members reports to the Warehouse Manager.
Warehouse Team Member position will be expected to:
- Pick, pack and ship orders timely and accurately
- Unload containers
- Label product
- Palletize and package product to avoid damage and reflect the Industry West brand positively
- Work within the system to locate, receive and ship product
- Insure cleanliness of product, warehouse and complete surroundings of facility
- Operate warehouse equipment, forklifts and order pickers
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
- HS diploma
- Experience in operating forklifts and order pickers
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
Industry West provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. In addition, Industry West will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
To apply send cover letter and resume to email@example.com