NYC Studio Manager
About Industry West:
Industry West is a highly progressive eCommerce furniture company that furnishes offices, restaurants and homes throughout North America.
Industry West is opening its first NYC location this fall and is looking for an outstanding candidate to join the team as studio manager. The studio manager will be expected to take on all roles of the inner workings of the space and lead a team of sales representatives.
The studio manager will be expected to:
• Provide excellent customer service in the store and on the phone;
• Process customer orders through the POS system;
• Maintain an organized and clean showroom;
• Open and close the store as directed by management using the prescribed policies and procedures;
• Help organize and run events in the space;
• Be able to communicate with both residential and commercial/trade customers;
• Manage part-time sales representatives; and
• May also be asked to help with online customer service, including chat
Qualifications and Education Requirement
• High School Diploma
Skills and Requirement
• Experience with Mac
• Experience with POS systems
• Experience with Excel
• Retail experience - highly recommended
• Design background - recommended
• Good communication skills
Industry West provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. In addition, Industry West will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.